On this page, you can read the Statutes of Study Association T.W.I.S.T. and the
Internal Regulations of the association.
The Statutes are almost done and will be up soon; for now, only the Dutch version is available.
For those interested: scroll down for a masterpiece of 2016, where a team of T.W.I.S.T.-members translated the Dutch Statutes into International Phonetic Alphabet – it’s sure worth taking a look!
|Statutes (Dutch)||Internal Regulations|
IPA Statuten 2016
Here you will find the Dutch 2016 Statutes and IR of T.W.I.S.T., written in IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet). The transcriptions were made my the former IPACie, consisting of Tolga Güneri, Cid Swanenvleugel, Danilo Bliek, Gerard Spaans, Redmer Kronemeijer and Lorenzo Oechies. The distribution of the articles is as follows:
- Tolga Güneri: article 4 and 5
- Cid Swanenvleugel: article 9, 10 and 12
- Danilo Bliek: article 11, 13, 14 and 15
- Gerard Spaans: article 16, 17 and 18
- Redmer Kronemeijer: article 19, 20 and 21
- Lorenzo Oechies: article 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8 and the complete internal regulations.
|Statuten – Statutes||Huishoudelijk Reglement – Internal Reg.|